Why You Should Choose Commonwealth Motors for Your Auto Service Needs
Cars these days are more complicated than ever. Your standard new vehicle has a more powerful computer than the space shuttle. That means servicing, maintaining, and repairing your vehicle is far more complicated than just turning a few bolts and swapping the oil every 3,000 miles. If you want your car to run smoothly, efficiently, and reliably for a long time to come, then you should take it to a dealership that knows its systems inside and out. That’s why you should turn to Commonwealth Motors.
The Advantages of Service at a Dealership
There are many advantages to having your vehicle serviced at a dealership. While you might be tempted to go to a third party, here’s why Commonwealth Motors comes out ahead:
- Included Maintenance: Some brands like Chevrolet offer included maintenance as part of the purchase price. These plans vary from automaker to automaker, but you certainly can’t take advantage of that benefit if you go to a third party repair shop!
- Specialized Knowledge: When you go to the dealership, you know you’re getting service by certified mechanics who have access to the latest tools and information about your car. With updates to service bulletins and even your car’s software rolling out regularly, do you really want to trust a third-party repair shop that doesn’t have access to the most up-to-date information?
- Genuine OEM Parts: When you go to the dealership, you know you’re going to get the parts and accessories that are guaranteed to fit your car. When these parts are installed by a certified mechanic, they’re guaranteed to fit your vehicle and keep it running like new. These OEM Parts should also maintain your vehicle’s manufacturer warranty, unlike some aftermarket parts.
Visit our Service Centers in Massachusetts
Our dealerships are all right off highway I-495 on Commonwealth Drive in Lawrence, MA. That’s just a quick trip from anywhere in Methuen and the greater Boston area. We specialize in serving Volkswagen, Nissan, Kia, Honda, and Chevrolet drivers, but we can also happily help with any other brands.
Have questions for our team? Contact the dealership that services your brand directly:
- Commonwealth Volkswagen: Schedule service online or call at 888-694-8640.
- Commonwealth Nissan: Schedule service online or call at 888-232-2147.
- Commonwealth Kia: Schedule service online or call at 888-436-8805.
- Commonwealth Honda: Schedule service online or call at 888-472-4304.
- Commonwealth Chevrolet: Schedule service online or call at 888-461-1977.
Another advantage of taking your car to the dealership is the level of service we offer. It’s easy to schedule an appointment online, and we’re always happy to answer any questions you might have about your vehicle.
Take Your Car to Commonwealth for Unbeatable Service
Visit the team at Commonwealth Drive and Marston Street in Lawrence, MA, directly off of Interstate 495, to take care of your service and repair needs. Shop us last and you’ll find out all the advantages of our full service dealership!