Costume Contest Rules
The point of a Costume Contest is to kick up the fun factor! Get creative!
Now, here’s the fine print ~
Costumes must uphold the requirements of Commonwealth Motors to ensure valid entry to contest.
COSTUME GENERAL RULES & INFORMATION
- The Costume Contest is open, to all people participating in the Commonwealth Halloween Costume Contest, no matter what age you are.
- Each person may enter only once.
- Must be from New England states. Must pick up prize in person.
- This is an individual contest, you must hold a sign stating “ShopUsLast.com” for valid entries and proof of this years costume.
- We encourage everyone to consider the creativity of homemade costumes.
- It’s a FAMILY costume contest and intended for fun. Please, no profanity, overtly violent or adult-themes.
- You can enter the contest by posting your PHOTO to the Commonwealth Motors Facebook CONTEST POST on 10/9/17 – 11/3/17
- All entrants will be judged by the amount of LIKES your photo entry has received!
- Prizes will be given to the TOP 3 most liked PHOTOS. Winners will be notified by Facebook via the profile you entered with.
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION:
- By registering, all Halloween Costume Contest participants agree to the terms and conditions.
- Recipients responsible for all state and federal taxes.