Get the Full Lawrence Experience
Taking a trip to a Commonwealth Motors dealership is only a small part of what the Lawrence area has to offer. With so many great cities bordering ours like Methuen and Andover, there’s more than enough great stuff to discover. Check out our quick list of activities below and see if you can’t find something that fits your interests!
Things to Do, Places to Go, People to See
For some people it may not seem like there’s a lot to offer in Lawrence and the surrounding areas, but that’s simply not true. Whether you’re looking to go exploring, gain some knowledge, or just relax with friends we’re sure that there’s something great waiting for you around the corner. The list below will provide you with just a few examples of the great things you can occupy your time with. Sightseeing Believe it or not, there’s a ton of amazing historical sightseeing destinations in North Andover. Just a few include:
- Weir Hill – Get some exercise or just an enjoy a quiet day in the park while admiring everything there is to see along the four mile hiking trails, the Merrimack Valley, and Lake Cochichewick.
- The Stevens-Coolidge Place – Spice up your day with a trip through a historical landmark like the home of John Gardner Coolidge and see firsthand what life was like for the former diplomat.
Just for Kids Kids need some time to themselves too, luckily there’s plenty of that in Andover. Some examples are:
- Brooks School Day Camp – Let the kids experience some true pleasure this summer on over 250 acres of fun and good times just waiting to be had.
- A Day Out at Salem Common – Have a family-friendly picnic at this beautiful park and then let the kids loose to enjoy the playground, basketball court, and green grass all around them.
Live Entertainment From music to sporting events, you’re sure to find it nearby. For example, there’s:
- Open Mic Night at Kelley’s Restaurant and Bar – Experience some live entertainment in a relaxed environment with food and drinks during an open mic night in this cozy bar in Haverhill.
- Lawler Arena – Catch a hockey game at Lawler Arena with family and friends and prepare yourself for a night of fun that you won’t soon forget.
There’s Something for Everyone
Whether you live in Salem or North Andover, there’s something to fit everyone’s fancy with just a short trip in the car. Don’t miss out on what the city has to offer, get behind the wheel and go. There’s so much to see and do out there, make sure you’re a part of it all. Feel free to get some more ideas about what there’s left to experience through our community gallery and our blog.