VW TDI Settlement Service Center in Lawrence, MA
Drive any of these Brand-New Vehicles for 3yrs from your settlement. No Money Out Of Pocket.
For assistance with your TDI Settlement Call Marshall at 978-685-3400
Benefits to doing business at Commonwealth Volkswagen and Commonwealth Motors in Lawrence.
- We will assist you through the VwCourtSettlement.com Process and expedite your payment.
- We will accept checks towards your new vehicle purchase, no need to head to your bank or open your check account
- We will assist in the repair of your vehicle should you decide to do so.
- We have Enterprise Loaner vehicles here on site.
- VIP appointments for TDI customers
- The benefit of choosing Commonwealth Motors is the ability to look at 5 different vehicle makes all in 1 location. Honda, Chevy, Nissan, Kia and VW.
- Should you decide to trade your vehicle in and decide that VW is not your choice we are sure to have a vehicle to your liking and have set up TDI loyal customer pricing.
- You can transfer the VW settlement check towards any one of our 5 stores.
- We can get you out the same day as your vehicle turn in with a same day delivery
- No Down Time. No need to call a friend for family member for a ride back.
- We are able to offer you up to 3 years of payment free driving with the settlement incentive. (1payment lease)
- We will Plant 100 Trees in your name to offset the Carbon Footprint you have created from your daily driving. (carbonfund.org)
Need Temporary Wheels? We have enterprise rent-a-car on site with discounted rates.
Volkswagen’s Commitment to the Environment
Volkswagen is committed to playing a critical role in environmental responsibility, and does so through many facets. Below you’ll learn more about the ways in which Volkswagen is trying to lessen its carbon footprint and keep the environment clean.
- Reducing CO2 emissions of new cars with electro-mobility and by using CO2-neutral fuels
- Reducing carbon footprint by calculating emissions, analyzing the environmental impact, and taking the right steps to lessen emissions
- Improving automobile production methods with lower energy consumption, lower water consumption, and less waste
- Providing the proper information on how to use environmentally-friendly vehicles
- Recycling materials and vehicles, and reconditioning parts