What is Certified Pre-Owned?
Commonwealth Motors is proud to carry a large selection of certified pre-owned vehicles from all of our brands. If you’re in the market for a used car in the Andover or Methuen area, then you should consider a certified pre-owned model. These cars are late-model, low-mileage used vehicles that are in good-as-new condition. Many of these cars are lease returns with just a few miles on the odometer, and they’ve been inspected to make sure they’re as good as new. Find out more about certified pre-owned vehicles here at Commonwealth Motors!
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
While every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program is different, they all have quite a bit in common. You’ll want to make sure you consult the CPO offer for every automaker, but many offer:
- Multi-Point Factory Inspection: CPO programs depend on factory trained, certified mechanics in order to make sure the used cars up for certification are up to factory standards. All CPO programs guarantee that vehicles have gone through a rigorous multi-point inspection before they can go on sale.
- Mileage and Age: All CPO programs have mileage and age guidelines. Usually they will guarantee that all CPO vehicles are less than 5 years old and have less than 50,000 miles on the odometer. Anything older will not be certified.
- Warranty Protection: All CPO programs offer some degree of warranty coverage. That will usually include any remaining vehicle or powertrain warranty, as well as some additional coverage. This is the peace of mind that most people are looking for when they are shopping for a certified pre-owned vehicle.
- Roadside Assistance: Some programs go above and beyond a warranty and actually offer roadside assistance, just like a new car, for any issues that might come up. You wouldn’t want to be stuck on I-95 without roadside assistance.
- Financing Options: Many automakers offer special financing offers for CPO vehicles just like they would on a new car. For qualified buyers this might mean a low down payment, a low interest rate, or even a cash rebate.
- Vehicle History Report: Most CPO programs will provide a comprehensive vehicle history report, so you know that the vehicle has not been in any accidents, been stolen, or declared a lemon.
You can see that a certified pre-owned vehicle comes with a number of important perks that make it almost like buying a new car!
Visit Our Commonwealth Dealerships Today
‘Shop Us Last. You’ll Love Us!’ is our motto, so come visit us to see what we mean. We have a large inventory of certified pre-owned vehicles in stock at all times, and our dealerships are all right off highway I-495 on Commonwealth Drive in Lawrence. That’s just a quick trip from anywhere in Methuen and the greater Boston area. Visit Commonwealth Dealerships today to find your next CPO Volkswagen, Nissan, Kia, Honda, Chevrolet, or other model.